♥ Mystery World of Yuki ♥
♥ Mystery World of Yuki ♥

Do you know me ?
.

My Name is Yuki Chen
Welcome to the place which contains all my happiness, sadness, depressing and dreams momentsss..

My Wishlist for 2014
.

我的宝贝敏琦健康长大,可爱又漂亮!
渴望的幸福能成真! Didi Jasper to grow up smart and handsome

Big Thanks
.

Template Skin by : Syuhada
Edit by : Yuki Chen
Image by : WeHeartIt


Reviews

Finally i get to settle down and write my days for the weeks. End of October seem to be a busy period for me. Packing my stuff, settling my works and saying goodbye to UOB colleagues.

I had started and ended my first course in my new job. At last i get to sit down and upload the photos taken on 25th and 31st Oct with my UOB colleagues.

25th Oct, I organised a last dinner with my dear credit team at AMK to have seafood. Thanks to my dear boss for his contribution to the dinner and also the first photo he took with me. :)

The dinner was fun and the mischievous me was going around taking photos and fooling around. Ah doi and Jo commented that I am drunk. Hehe~~...

31st Oct, I ordered 90 donuts from Munchy Donut as my farewell tea break for all my work related colleagues and those who knows me in UOB. At around 2 plus, i went to collect the donuts and develop some photos to give to my dear dept individuals as souvenir, so that they would be able to see me even without me around.. :P

As usual, i went around distributing the donuts with my assistant LC for hours. Time is running out and i was back in my dept at around 4pm. We gathered and they presented their present to me.. An esprit watch.. Thanks a lot! I like it a lot. :)

At around 5pm, i rushed to raffles for my exit interview and went back office to clear my things at 6pm plus. Finally i waved everyone goodbye..

I will never forget the days in UOB credit unit. The funs, joys and mischevious things that i had enjoyed and done. Missing you guyss...

http://www.imagestation.com/6413061/3883398820 ~ Photos for 25th Oct
http://www.imagestation.com/6413061/3883398543 ~ Photos for 31st Oct




huu